BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Trying Out This Blog Thing!!

Ok...so I've read plenty of blogs and they look pretty interesting. Plus my best friend is really pushing me to write a blog since me and Mr. E will be leaving the area soon. She figures this will be the easiest way for friends and family to keep up with our travels...so here's my attempt at this blogging thing!! I've always wanted to do it but never had the time or patience to actually sit down and type out my thoughts. Sooooooo...without further ado...welcome to my blog...Our Dual Army Marriage! I hope you enjoy and decide to follow!


3 comments:

T. said...

I'm so glad you decided to blog! I will definitely be following and I know your family will appreciate this when you guys move. Take me with you!!!! :)

Jessa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Jess said...

I would like to officially welcome to the world of blogging! You and Mr. E are so freakin cute. I like the fact that you are using it as a way to keep up with your family. =)

I have not told anyone except my mom, who is borderline computer illiterate, about mine yet. Its a great way of getting all of your thoughts out and hoping they make sense to others who might happen upon them.

I wish you much luck during basic training. I'm sure you are gonna rock it!