BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #27


1.  What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Umm...their names, what they do for a living, just little details like that.

2.  Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?  
I would LIKE to know everything but I know that's not possible. I guess I would like to know the big, major things and be surprised about the little, minor things...I hope that makes sense lol!

3.   If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?  
You know what? I'm not even sure. I guess once I start traveling with the Army I'll have a better idea of where I would like to live! Sorry for the lame answer!!!

4.   When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?  
A book!!! I'm such a nerd...have to have a book with me at ALL times! I really should look into getting a nook...hint hint Mr. E if you're reading this!

5.   Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Oh gosh...let's see:  
* Wife (hehehe I love saying that!)
* Reader
* Soldier
* Military
* Blogger (yay!)
* Mom (to our furbabies! yes they count!!)
* Christian
* Zeta (my sorority!) 
* Friend
*and finally...DIYer (very good at creating almost anything crafty! I designed our whole wedding and made EVERYTHING!)

So there you have it...my first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!!! I know I did it on Saturday...but hey...I'm new to this whole blogging thing!

3 comments:

Spouses ... Army Strong! said...

What a cute blog! We found you on Wife of a Sailor's Friday Fill In Linky. The camo background is great! Look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your recent marriage! I'll definitely be reading your blog because dual military couples fascinate me.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!!