BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Being Sick Sucks!!!!

Ugh! So all the mornings of me running in the cold and running at night in the cold has finally caught up with me! I'm sick...and it sucks. My husband has ordered me to stop my training and rest but it's kindof hard...because I think I'm addicted to working out now! At first I hated it but now I really look forward to going to the gym with him every night and running around our neighborhood before we go to sleep. I leave for basic in about a week and a half, so I guess I need to rest and get myself better because I definitely don't want to start basic feeling like crap! I know the Drill Sergeants aren't going to baby me like my hubby...*tear*sniff*tear* I'm going to miss him so much. But I know in the end it'll all be worth it!!

0 comments: