BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Day of Civilian Work!!!

Today is my last day of teaching...bye bye civilian work!!! Still can't believe I'm shipping out to basic training next week! I joined back in October and my ship out date came sooo fast! Today when I get off I have to go by the BX and buy all the stuff on my "What to Bring List: Prior to Shipping to Basic Training". I have to buy travel size soap, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, disposable razor, shaving cream, comb and hair accessories, combination lock, shampoo and conditioner, 2 pairs of underwear and 3 shorts bras (don't worry...they let us buy more underwear and bras once we get to basic lol!). And everything has to fit in our little Army bookbag that we got when we first enlisted. Anyway...off to my last day at work. I'll have more time to post once I'm off!

0 comments: