BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Running Sucks!

So I got up at 6:30am to go running around our neighborhood and I nearly passed out. I can easily run a mile in the gym but outside in the cold is another story. I have to get this 2 mile run down before I ship out to basic in 2 weeks! I'm a beast at sit-ups and push-ups already. This past Thursday at Future Soldier Training I had to take a PT test since I'm within 30 days to leave. I did 35 push-ups and 50 sit-ups but I ran my mile in 11 minutes...sucky time!!! For these next 2 weeks I have to get into the routine of running every day, preferably in the mornings because I need to get used to running in the cold since I'll be in BCT during the cold. Boo cold weather and boo this 2 mile run!!!!

0 comments: