BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #28


1.  If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?  
Probably a comedy because I like being silly and I love to laugh!  

2.  What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I would love to either take a cruise around the world or do a cross country drive across the United States. I've only lived in GA, so it would be nice to see other places...which I'm sure I'm going to do since I'm a new MilSpouse and I just joined the Army!

3.  Did you have pets growing up?  
Of course! I had 3 dogs, 2 rabbits, and a hamster. I love love love animals...except for snakes...yuck!

4.  What do you do for exercise?  
Well since I'm trying to get ready for basic training, I currently do push ups, sit ups, and I run.

5.  What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?  
Communication is a must! I know communication is important in all marriages but it's extremely important in military marriages because of all the things we have to endure and go through!

    0 comments: