BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello All

Clearly I'm not meant to blog but let me see if I can give you guys a quick update on Mrs. E. So I finally got to speak with her two days ago which was a surprise. She is doing well and happy to be really close to graduation. Basic is not for the faint of heart and I am very proud that she has made it through. Not only has she made it through but she has excelled! She has been ranked as runner up for Soldier Leader of the Cycle out of almost 230 people! She has even gained an understanding of why Mr. E does some of the odd things he does. Lol. Mrs. E said that her feet and hands have been through a lot and you can tell by looking at them but she has also been through a great deal emotionally. She has grown as a person and is very proud of herself (as are we) that she has made it through something so trying. In just one day she will have access to the real world. Maybe she will have time to give you guys a quick update but I'm not sure. I mean she hasn't seen her husband (or anyone) in a while so we shall see. Tomorrow (4/20) is family day and she actually graduates on 4/21. Well that's it for now. Peace! :)

3 comments:

Gris said...

Congrats to her.

I hope y'all have a good family day.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

wow...that's amazing that sacrifices that you have to make!

Unknown said...

Hello,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Emily