BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Time Has Finally Come!!!!!!

Well the time has finally come!!! Time for me to ship out to Army Basic Combat Training! I enlisted 10/1/10 and I can't believe how fast my ship date came! I'm nervous because I don't know what to expect but at the same time I'm excited to begin this new journey. Of course I'm going to miss Mr. E...we haven't even been married a month yet :o(!!! Hopefully these 6 months will past quickly (10 weeks for basic and 16 weeks for my job training). Mr. E and my best friend T will be updating my blog while I'm away. I'm not sure when I'll get to write letters but as soon as I get the chance I'll be sending letters home so they can update the blog. Everyone wish me luck and I'll get back to blogging after basic!!! Mrs. E signing off!

3 comments:

Gris said...

Good luck!

Take care.

T. said...

*Tear* We will miss you!!!!!

Jess said...

I'm sure you will do great! Six months can fly by when you are busy, which I'm sure you will be. Good luck!